Sunday, July 8, 2012

#1 I Stop to Say Thank You To My Parents


  





                Discipline, patience and consideration. These are the values that my parents taught me. They are the ones who provided me the love that I have always wanted. They didn't let me down in times of failures because they always encourage me to do the same task again with the assurance that I will be successful on accomplishing it.
                When I was still a child, I felt the lack of love from my parents because of the childish reason of not giving me all the things that I wanted, like toys. But today, I can see that they still love me no matter what. As I continue to grow up, my parents are still there, guiding me and at the same time teaching me how to discipline myself. They made me realize that not all things can be acquired directly. That there must be hard work to be able to acquire those things that I want for life and being a spoiled brat won’t do well on myself. My parents also taught me to avoid being so dependent on them and explained to me that time will come that they can’t help me anymore and I should stand on my own feet to face my own problems in my life.

              Lastly, they showed and taught me what consideration really is. Even though I have done many mistakes in my life, still they didn't mistreated me for what I've done. They have instill in my mind that there is always a room for improvement and a time to correct my mistakes  because there is no such thing as “too late to change”.

                For all the things that my parents have imparted to me, I would like to give my warmest gratitude and thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment